Demystifying the Review Process of Publishing
Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST | FREE
How do you increase your ability to publish research?Begin by understanding the publishing and review process.
Join former Science Signaling Editor, Nancy R. Gough, Ph.D., as she:
- Provides a behind-the-scenes look at the peer-review process.
- Explains scholarly publishing.
- Details what happens after manuscript submission to a journal.
- Describes the roles of the editor and how in-depth reviewers are selected.
- Sheds light on how decisions are made.
Feel confident when submitting your next research manuscript for publication.
Join us for this FREE webcast!